The University of Aberdeen held their first meeting of the Open Science Working Group on the 8th May. It was a successful launch, with researchers from Medical Science, Health Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Computing Science, Digital Research Services, University Library, and NHS Grampian joining. Priorities for the group map closely to the UKRN’s and include organising resources and support for Open Science practice, as well as lobbying to get Open Science ways of working recognised in hiring and promotion.
- Open Research Programme: May 2023 update
- UKRN joins the Coalition for Advancing Research Assessment (CoARA)
- UKRN welcomes report from the House of Commons inquiry on Reproducibility and Research Integrity
- UKRN First Working Paper on Training Priorities and Resources
- Rights retention: A Primer from UKRN