The University of Aberdeen held their first meeting of the Open Science Working Group on the 8th May. It was a successful launch, with researchers from Medical Science, Health Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Computing Science, Digital Research Services, University Library, and NHS Grampian joining. Priorities for the group map closely to the UKRN’s and include organising resources and support for Open Science practice, as well as lobbying to get Open Science ways of working recognised in hiring and promotion.
- The University of East Anglia joins UKRN network
- The UKRN Dorothy Bishop Prize 2022: Celebrating the contributions of Early Career Researchers to research improvement
- New animated explainer on data sharing, now available to view online
- UKRN position on correcting the research record
- UKRN Newsletter – September 2021