Making positive change in research culture isn’t simple: it needs different strategies and approaches.
UKRN is doing just that through a number of new projects. Our first webinar of the New Year is a great opportunity to hear about how we’re nurturing changes in research culture through projects that work from the grassroots and across higher-level strategy. Find out how we are harnessing our community and reaching out beyond it, using strategies that range from using narrative theory to meta-research.
– Neil Jacobs, Head of the UKRN’s Open Research Programme
– Anna Ploszajski, UKRN StoryArcs Story Associate
– Will Gawned, Community Project Manager
– Diane Hird, Community Project Co-ordinator
– Lorna Duncan, Research Fellow STAR & METEOR
– Rosalind Strang, Project Coordinator STAR & METEOR