Wiley recently partnered with UKRN to host a series of open research workshops. Over 12 months, across 10 UK universities, and involving over 300 researchers, these workshops were tailored to university and researcher needs and transitioned to a virtual format over the last year as the partnership progressed.
The following presentation recordings are available:
- Preprints with Chris Graf, Director of Wiley’s Research Integrity and Publishing Ethics team
- Authorship with Elizabeth Moylan, Publisher
- Registered Reports with Elisha Morris, Open Research Coordinator
- Data Sharing with Alice Wood, Open Research Publisher
- Your Profile with Sheridan Willis, former Open Access Manager
A playlist of all the recordings is also available on our website.