In May, the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) held a virtual meeting on artificial intelligence in the biosciences. The summary report from that meeting has now been published, and lists UKRN as an example of best practice for what could be done to help facilitate engagement and create an AI for the biosciences community. Raising awareness, collaboration, networking, and supporting open software, data sharing and FAIR principles were listed as helpful tools for furthering their aims.
- New animated explainer on data sharing, now available to view online
- UKRN position on correcting the research record
- UKRN Newsletter – September 2021
- Local Network Leads are invited to apply for a place in the UKRN Steering Group
- Discussions on community-building and normalising open research practices