In May, the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) held a virtual meeting on artificial intelligence in the biosciences. The summary report from that meeting has now been published, and lists UKRN as an example of best practice for what could be done to help facilitate engagement and create an AI for the biosciences community. Raising awareness, collaboration, networking, and supporting open software, data sharing and FAIR principles were listed as helpful tools for furthering their aims.
- New report: The art of publishing reproducible research outputs
- PeerRef: journal-independent peer review
- Summary note from the 2021 UKRI Future Leaders Fellowships Conference
- New resource: Checklist for an Open Research Action Plan
- Etienne Roesch joins the UKRN Steering Group as a representative of our Local Networks