In May, the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) held a virtual meeting on artificial intelligence in the biosciences. The summary report from that meeting has now been published, and lists UKRN as an example of best practice for what could be done to help facilitate engagement and create an AI for the biosciences community. Raising awareness, collaboration, networking, and supporting open software, data sharing and FAIR principles were listed as helpful tools for furthering their aims.
- Open Research Programme: May 2023 update
- UKRN joins the Coalition for Advancing Research Assessment (CoARA)
- UKRN welcomes report from the House of Commons inquiry on Reproducibility and Research Integrity
- UKRN First Working Paper on Training Priorities and Resources
- Rights retention: A Primer from UKRN