In May, the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) held a virtual meeting on artificial intelligence in the biosciences. The summary report from that meeting has now been published, and lists UKRN as an example of best practice for what could be done to help facilitate engagement and create an AI for the biosciences community. Raising awareness, collaboration, networking, and supporting open software, data sharing and FAIR principles were listed as helpful tools for furthering their aims.
- Further Funding: Opportunity for change
- Responses to the BBSRC funded Leadership in Academia workshop May 2022
- Reflection on the Leadership in Academia May 2022 workshop
- Pirbright Institute Scientists reflect on Leadership in Academia May 2022
- Inspiring, Enlightening, Empowering – Leadership in Academia May 2022