- This event has passed.
Indicators for Open Research
March 15 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Registration for this event is open
By joining this workshop you are agreeing to follow the UKRN code of conduct.Register
How can institutions baseline, plan and assess progress toward open and transparent research, in ways that respect the diversities across the research system, support good practice and efficiency, and do not encourage unhelpful and invalid rankings? In this workshop, you will hear from a range of initiatives working toward this goal, including PLOS, ScholCommLab, the QUEST Center Berlin, the Finnish self-assessment tool and the new EU-funded GraspOS project, as well as a UK funder and university. The workshop will conclude with a UKRN call for the research community to share views on what priorities we should have in monitoring open research; this will inform pilots in a number of UKRN institutions.
- Iain Hrynaszkiewicz (PLOS)
- David Moher (ScholCommLab, Centre for Journalology, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute)
- Delwen Franzen (Charite/QUEST Center, Berlin)
- Janne Pölönen (GraspOS and Federation of Finnish Learned Societies)
- Rachel Bruce (UKRI)
- Emma Henderson (University of Surrey)
- Neil Jacobs (UKRN)