- This event has passed.
The UKRN Open Research Programme 2021-2026: What it has done, what it will do, and what it might do
February 24 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Registration for this event has closed
The workshop will outline where the Open Research Programme has got to, what its plans are for the next year, and will invite participants to offer their thoughts on how the programme might best meet its aim.
Please note, by joining this workshop you are agreeing to follow the UKRN code of conduct.
The UKRN Open Research Programme aims to accelerate the uptake of high quality open research practices by:
- Providing training in a range of priority open research practices, especially via a train-the-trainer model
- Enabling institutions to share and learn from each other about relevant policies, guidance, support and procedures
- Enabling institutions responsibly to reform their recruitment, promotion and appraisal procedures, to recognise and reward open research
- Providing insight on what open research practices are important and how they are adopted
- Evaluating each of the interventions and adapting throughout the programme
Neil Jacobs, Head of the UKRN Open Research Programme
13:00 The Open Research Programme: progress and plans
13:40 Discussion questions
13:50 Break (10 minutes)