The next REWARD | EQUATOR Conference will take place in Berlin, Germany in February 20-22, 2020. The overall aim of the Conference is Sharing Strategies for Research Improvement. Conference themes will be: Challenges and opportunities for Improvement for Ethics Committees and Regulators, Publishers, Institutions and Researchers, Funders – and Methods for measuring and testing Interventions. The Conference will focus on the development, evaluation and implementation of strategies to reduce waste and increase quality in biomedical research. Submit your abstract for consideration at the REWARD | EQUATOR Conference 2020 and make sure to be part of this major meeting and present your latest study results. Deadline: September 15.
- The University of East Anglia joins UKRN network
- The UKRN Dorothy Bishop Prize 2022: Celebrating the contributions of Early Career Researchers to research improvement
- New animated explainer on data sharing, now available to view online
- UKRN position on correcting the research record
- UKRN Newsletter – September 2021