The next REWARD | EQUATOR Conference will take place in Berlin, Germany in February 20-22, 2020. The overall aim of the Conference is Sharing Strategies for Research Improvement. Conference themes will be: Challenges and opportunities for Improvement for Ethics Committees and Regulators, Publishers, Institutions and Researchers, Funders – and Methods for measuring and testing Interventions. The Conference will focus on the development, evaluation and implementation of strategies to reduce waste and increase quality in biomedical research. Submit your abstract for consideration at the REWARD | EQUATOR Conference 2020 and make sure to be part of this major meeting and present your latest study results. Deadline: September 15.
- Further Funding: Opportunity for change
- Responses to the BBSRC funded Leadership in Academia workshop May 2022
- Reflection on the Leadership in Academia May 2022 workshop
- Pirbright Institute Scientists reflect on Leadership in Academia May 2022
- Inspiring, Enlightening, Empowering – Leadership in Academia May 2022