Wiley recently partnered with UKRN to host a series of open research workshops on topics such as preprints, authorship, registered reports, data sharing, and open access. Follow this link to read their blog post about what happened at the events, and what they learned from them: Are Researchers Missing Out on the Benefits That Open Research Publishing Can Offer?
- The University of East Anglia joins UKRN network
- The UKRN Dorothy Bishop Prize 2022: Celebrating the contributions of Early Career Researchers to research improvement
- New animated explainer on data sharing, now available to view online
- UKRN position on correcting the research record
- UKRN Newsletter – September 2021