Wiley recently partnered with UKRN to host a series of open research workshops on topics such as preprints, authorship, registered reports, data sharing, and open access. Follow this link to read their blog post about what happened at the events, and what they learned from them: Are Researchers Missing Out on the Benefits That Open Research Publishing Can Offer?
- Open Research Programme: May 2023 update
- UKRN joins the Coalition for Advancing Research Assessment (CoARA)
- UKRN welcomes report from the House of Commons inquiry on Reproducibility and Research Integrity
- UKRN First Working Paper on Training Priorities and Resources
- Rights retention: A Primer from UKRN